IMPORTANT: Information about the Health-Pro Wellness Yoga Booking System
Thank you for joining Health Pro Wellness Yoga Studio. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our new studio policies and etiquette.
Minimum of 2 Students:
• As a boutique studio, we only have 6 spots available for each class.
• If the online schedule says “6 available spots”, no one has signed up for the class.
• If you sign up for a class and 1 hour before there are still “5 available spots” that means you are the only one signed up.
• Unfortunately, we cannot run the class with only one student; we require a minimum of 2 students to teach the class.
• Classes will only run if the online system indicates “4 spots available”
• Please check the online schedule and your e-mail one hour before classes to ensure there is no cancellation.
Signing Up for Classes:
• ALL students are required to sign up online before class.
• Sign up is required 8 hours before morning classes and at least 1 hour before afternoon and evening classes. Registration closes 1 hour before the class.
• Go to healthprowellness.ca and click on Yoga & Pilates, which is under Services.
• Click ‘Register for a Class’ to see the monthly schedule.
• Click on your desired class and sign up.
• Shortly after, you will receive a confirmation email.
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 hours before to cancel your reservation for a class. This is the only acceptable way to cancel a class.
• It is recommended that you sign up for an evening or afternoon class 2-3 hours prior to the class in order to minimize the amount of times you cancel a reservation.
• Students are permitted 2 cancellations per month, and will be charged/credited for the 3rd class that is cancelled.
• Please understand that cancellations affect all other students and teachers; excessive cancellations will no longer be tolerated.
• If you are signed up for a class and miss it without a cancellation email, we must credit you.
• If you have a package, it will count as a used class
• Please arrive 10 minutes early to sign in and set up in the studio space.
• Latecomers will not be permitted. Class will start at the scheduled time.
• No talking in the studio room- please observe silence before and after class
• No bags, cell phones or shoes in the studio room, please avoid bringing personal valuables to the space.
* If you have any doubts about whether a class is running or not, do not hesitate to call us at 647-347-3848 or email email@example.com
Health Pro Wellness Yoga Team